Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Opportunity to Understand Research and Medicine

"Four Directions is the first opportunity I've had to do research. I'm slightly nervous about being able to do scientific research, but I am extremely excited to see what research is actually like. I think the program will assure me of my choice to be a pre-med student and give me a realistic picture of what medicine is like. Related to that, a lot of medicine is a mystery to me right now, and I look forward to understanding what all of the different medical disciplines are. 

I'm looking forward to staying in Boston, doing lots of work, and having a great time!"

-Layton Lamsam on pre-program excitement and concerns
2011 FDSRP Participant
Stanford University

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to understanding High Blood Pressure what all of the different medical disciplines are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This means that half of the United States is obtaining help that was initially derived from a culture other than the typical Westernized medicine. With special regards to prayer, Condoms prevent herpes

    ReplyDelete